Wednesday, May 8, 2019

ENVIRONMENTAL SC. MAY 7 & 8, 2019

OBJECTIVE: Students will start reviewing for the final exam by completing several questions.

W.O.D. Feign-to fake or pretend

WARM-UP
Scientists have divided the Earth into spheres to help understand the makeup of the earth. Describe the main focus of the following spheres: geosphere, lithosphere, & hydrosphere

Final exam topics
The following chapters/topics will assessed on the final exam: Chapters 3, 4, 5, & 12. For details on which aspects of each chapter to study, look at the Environmental sc. review sheet.

Note CW credit is given for the questions answered by the assigned due dates.

Also, the answers to the questions may be used on the final exam provided it has the teacher’s signature before the final exam date. 

CW- Obtain a copy of the review sheet and start working on chapter 3 questions.

No comments:

Farewell for now, 2019

The time has come for me to say bye for now. I have decided to put away my teaching tools. I am done with this portion of my life. I now loo...