Monday, April 29, 2019

CHEMISTRY APRIL 29 & 30, 2019

OBJECTIVE: Students will improve their understanding of gas laws by completing several questions.

W.O.D. Meritorious-deserving of praise or merit

WARM-UP
1. State Dalton’s law of partial pressure and write the formula for Dalton’s law of partial pressures.
2. Complete page 471 #37

HW
Explain how each of the following works and state which of the gas laws applies: (a) pressure cooker (b) scuba diving equipment (c) why do tire manufacturers recommend that when checking for proper tire inflation, make sure it is done before driving more than a mile, or after letting the car sit for 3 hours?

STUDY FOR AN EVALUATION OF GAS LAWS ON MAY 3RD (B DAY) & MAY 6TH (A DAY)

CW-on loose-leaf paper
Handout pages 318-319 # 34,35,37,39,40,41,44,47,49, & 50. For each question, state which gas law is being applied.

No comments:

Farewell for now, 2019

The time has come for me to say bye for now. I have decided to put away my teaching tools. I am done with this portion of my life. I now loo...