Wednesday, March 27, 2019

ENVIRONMENTAL SC. MARCH 27 & 28, 2019

OBJECTIVE: Students will describe and explain soil erosion and the steps needed to prevent soil erosion.

W.O.D. Hilarious-entertaining, characterized by merriment

WARM-UP
There are several ways human activities can cause soil erosion. Name 2-3 ways people make soil erosion possible.

CW
1. Watch the video found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im4HVXMGI68 , make a labelled drawing of the demonstration shown, and describe in detail what was done with the three bottles.
2. In a separate paragraph, describe the results obtained in each bottle.
3. In another paragraph, explain the results of the demonstration.
4. Make a conclusion statement to answer the question “how do plants prevent soil erosion”, give evidence from the demo to support your answer, and give an explanation for your conclusion.

No comments:

Farewell for now, 2019

The time has come for me to say bye for now. I have decided to put away my teaching tools. I am done with this portion of my life. I now loo...