Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Chemistry May 2 & 3, 2016

•OBJECTIVE: Students will (a) complete an evaluation chapter 14 (b) describe and explain how various factors affect the rate at which solutions form.
•W.O.D. Courtesy-good manners; polite behavior
•WARM-UP
1.Name 3 factors that may affect how fast a solution is formed.

2.Choose one factor named above and explain how this factor affects how fast a solution is formed.

HW
Test on chapter 16 will be on May 4th and 5th, 2016

CW-Practice problems
•All chapter 16 questions should be in the IN TRAY at this time.
•Henry’s law page 548 #55
•Concentrations of solutions-molarity and percent solution
•Page 548 #56, 57, 59, 62, & 63

No comments:

Farewell for now, 2019

The time has come for me to say bye for now. I have decided to put away my teaching tools. I am done with this portion of my life. I now loo...