Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Biology March 1, 2016

•OBJECTIVE: Students will (a) complete a short evaluation of excretion (b) describe and explain the propagation of a nerve impulse.
•W.O.D. Vast-immense, enormous
•WARM-UP
1.What is the purpose of a nervous system?

2.The human nervous system is divided into 2 main sections, PNS and CNS. What are the components of each division.

HW
•The biology final draft IA report is due  March 7th to turnitin.com
•The topic of the group 4 project is due by March 11th
•Draw an annotated diagram of the motor neuron, sensory neuron, and relay neuron.

CW
•What is a nerve impulse?
•Describe the resting potential of a neuron.
•Describe depolarization
•.Describe repolarization

No comments:

Farewell for now, 2019

The time has come for me to say bye for now. I have decided to put away my teaching tools. I am done with this portion of my life. I now loo...