Thursday, November 5, 2015

Biology Nov. 4, 2015

•OBJECTIVE: Students will work in groups  to gather information on various topics on digestion and nutrition in order to make a presentation to the class.
•W.O.D. sedate-to soothe, calm
•WARM-UP
1.What are essential nutrients? Give an example.
What are exocrine glands? Give an example of where exocrine glands are found

HW
•Research the following topics and explain their connection to nutrition and digestion:
Essential fatty acids & amino acids
Cirrhosis of the liver
Dietary fiber


CW
•Using the 3 index cards in the lab area arrange yourselves into 3 groups
•In each group divide the topic given among the group members.
•Make notes on the topic in order to make a presentation to the class
•For each section please read the understandings, applications and skills related to each topic.

No comments:

Farewell for now, 2019

The time has come for me to say bye for now. I have decided to put away my teaching tools. I am done with this portion of my life. I now loo...