Thursday, September 17, 2015

Chemistry Sept. 16 & 17, 2015

•OBJECTIVE: Students will discuss orally and in writing several questions by recording their answers in their notebooks.
•W.O.D Reiterate-to repeat
•WARM-UP
1.Read page 34 “chemistry and you”, answer the following: (a) Do you know of any other substance that shares the property of transparency with glass? (b) Why do you think glass was chosen for the aquarium window rather than plastic?

2.List 3 types of matter that you encounter every day.

HW
•Test date
•Chemistry test on chapter 1 on Sept. 21(B day) & Sept. 18(A day), 2015

CW
•Page 28 #36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 45, 48, 49, 57, 65

•For questions 37, 42, 48, & 49 state specifically where in the text-book information is found that was used to answer these questions. (For example give page #, paragraph, and sentences used)

No comments:

Farewell for now, 2019

The time has come for me to say bye for now. I have decided to put away my teaching tools. I am done with this portion of my life. I now loo...