Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Biology March 31, 2014

•OBJECTIVE: Students will make annotated drawings of the kidney and nephron I.O.T. describe the structure and functions of the kidneys.
•W.O.D.
•WARM-UP
1.Define excretion and name some examples of excretory products.
2.For the products named in #1 name the organ(s) that remove them from the body.

3.Why is excretion necessary?

Classwork
1. Draw an annotated diagram of a cross section of the mammalian kidney.
2. Draw an annotated diagram of a nephron.
3. Explain the formation of urine.
Home work
•All bio IA labs  that have been submitted for evaluation must be submitted to turnitin.com.
•The enrollment password is ibpapa
•The class code 7265099
•Deadline for this is Fri April 4th

No comments:

Farewell for now, 2019

The time has come for me to say bye for now. I have decided to put away my teaching tools. I am done with this portion of my life. I now loo...