Thursday, April 3, 2014

Biology April 3, 2014

•OBJECTIVE: Students will learn how urine is formed I.O.T. describe the structure and function of the nephron.
•W.O.D. Douse-to drench, saturate
•WARM-UP

1. Urine formation takes place in stages. The first phase involves ultrafiltration. Explain where and how this process occurs.

Home work
•Describe the process of osmoregulation stating how the body responds to excessive loss and gain of water using ADH.
•Identify all of the cellular and molecular layers that a molecule would have to pass through in order to be ultrafiltered and then reabsorbed into the blood stream within a single nephron.
•Study for a test on kidneys on Tues. April 8th
Classwork
Notes on urine formation and osmoregulation.

No comments:

Farewell for now, 2019

The time has come for me to say bye for now. I have decided to put away my teaching tools. I am done with this portion of my life. I now loo...